Open Can u Guys do this PLEASE i ask the STAFF

PikkiALT

Registered Member
Reaction score
i dont know why u didnt put AN upgrade to ULTRA rank well i dont judge but its pretty... STUPID i bet u if u do it u would make more money than leaving it like that !

ITS pathetic realy please can u Fix it if u need to talk with me get me on minecraft ok thanks.

PIKKI2006 is my real IGN name

Twin

Registered Member
Reaction score
Unless you got the rank from a rank token, then upon adding the next rank to your cart on the store you'll be automatically discounted.

Reactions: Ryonthix

SantiagoPires

Registered Member
Reaction score
I like how they discourage people from begging mommy for ultra, i'd like to see more people get ultra and legend legit rather than begging for them

PikkiALT

Registered Member
Reaction score
Unless you got the rank from a rank token, then upon adding the next rank to your cart on the store you'll be automatically discounted.

I DONT understand

AngelWholf

SeniorMod
Sr. Moderator
Reaction score
Sidenote: Twin, what hes talking about is https://buy.skittlemc.com/category/1075060 There is no legend->ultra. most likely because ultra is the top tier rank (other than the special occasion rainbow) and discounting the best is usually not a great idea when it comes to buisness. expecially when its only $40

ZychoLogic

Sr. Moderator
Reaction score
Its because Ultra is a special rank, not part of the main rank lineup so there is no upgrade just like there is no upgrade from Ultra to Rainbow, both are special ranks and therefor there are no upgrades.

Reactions: AngelWholf