My Return

Did you miss me?

• Total voters

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok so I decided to reintroduce myself because I have been banned since November the 4th and a lot of new people have arrived.

So basically my name is BrokenDawn36146 (I know thats a lot of heckin numbers) but just call me Dawn or something for short. I used to be very active on the forums, the mc server and the discord but then I got banned from the discord. I spent a long time fighting it and I eventually got unbanned but then rebanned on the discord like 1 day after. I tried to fight that ban again but then some stuff happened and I got banned on the forums too. Just to make thing worse I got a soft mute on the mc server and my appeals didnt get accepted. I was pretty much cut off from communication from everyone on skittlemc that I didnt have added as a friend on discord. I decided to join another discord community and so I joined DoniBobes' discord server, and there is where I learnt a lot of lessons about stuff.

Doni's discord is a lot stricter on rules than skittle. Pretty much any drama or any swearing or non pg talk would get you a warning. 3 warnings got you a 24h mute, 4 warnings got you a 7d mute and 5 warning got you a permanent ban. There is one huge difference between the people on Skittle and the people on Doni's discord though. A lot of people on skittle just play the mc server for the sex and strip clubs and a lot of people on skittles discord are incredibly toxic and even racist and homophobic at points. A lot of people on Doni's discord chat there to escape their own reality which was most commonly bullying and depression. I made a lot of friends there and it was a great community. There were 2 people that I am gonna talk about. They both ended up being friends with me and both have stories that made me change as a person.

I got a dm one day from this girl who I wont mention the name of and when I didn't respond after a while she started spamming me with notifs. I ended up getting into an argument with her and calling her a bunch of thing I really regret. I do manage to be nicer to her and we start talking and become friends. But there was one thing she said that f*cked me up inside. I was calling her words and I didnt realize that words could harm people in many different ways. She said that she is used to the language I called her because she gets called it every day at school. I felt so bad that I spent the next hour talking to her about how sorry I was and I almost shed a tear because I was so rude to her and she still wanted to be my friend. I became better friends with her and she told me some information about her and that the reason that she gets called these things and gets bullied every day of her life both on the internet and in real life was because she had lung cancer. That killed me inside and I spent the next few hours talking to her about some personal stuff. The reason I am saying all of this was because that was when I realized how much of a bully I was being with my language and toxicity. Whenever I am about to say something on the internet I just think of her and then I refrain from saying any bad things.

I made friends with this guy on doni's discord who I also will not name. Everything was fine but I remember the first personal conversation we had was bout why he didn't like to be called a weirdo and how that is one of the only words that actually get to him. The reason is because he got bullied a lot as a kid, and the bullies tended to call him a weirdo because of his religious beliefs. The word just brings up unpleasant memories for him. I agree to keep this private (or if I kept his name anonymous I could talk about it) and we go on with our day. A few days later he gets banned from the discord and when I ask the staff member who banned him why he got banned and for proof of it they sent me a screenshot. Person 2 (who is over 18) was trying to get a 16 year old girl who was a staff member on Doni's discord to send pictures of herself to him. This was really messed up but then I looked into the chat and everyone was calling him a weirdo. I knew that Person 2 was on another account (ban evading) on the discord and I could only imagine how much it hurt to see all the people he though were his friends calling him the 1 word that hurt the most to him. I got in contact with him after his ban and talked to him and what he said really messed me up. He said that he had been going through some very hard times in his life and Doni's discord and the community on there was the only thing keeping him from trying to end it all. He said that after he got banned and saw everyone calling him those things he had attempted to end everything but it didn't work. The reason I am saying all of this stuff now is because I never realized how much 1 word could mean to someone and how they might be tempted to self harm after hearing someone call them that.

Pretty much what I found out was how much words meant to people and how words that someone says on the internet can have serious consequences. I have decided I am not going to be rude to anyone in the future on any form of communication.
I did end up getting banned on that discord so I just waited until I got unbanned on here. There is a lot more I want to say on this thread but I decided it was too personal and plus nobody would read it anyway because it would be too long.

I am very happy to be back and I want to thank MachineManiaIII for unbanning me on here as it means a lot to me because there forums are such a great community and I love everyone here :D . There have been a heck of a lot of changes here like new trainees, new layout of the forums, build competitions, a lot of drama that I wont talk about lol and new members of the community (like pretty much everyone on the mc server is new to me lmao). That is it for this thread. Thank you so much for anyone who actually read through that entire thing. ily all :D:);)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Reactions: cardboardman3

Siruoha

Retired
Reaction score
Ok so I decided to reintroduce myself because I have been banned since November the 4th and a lot of new people have arrived.

So basically my name is BrokenDawn36146 (I know thats a lot of heckin numbers) but just call me Dawn or something for short. I used to be very active on the forums, the mc server and the discord but then I got banned from the discord. I spent a long time fighting it and I eventually got unbanned but then rebanned on the discord like 1 day after. I tried to fight that ban again but then some stuff happened and I got banned on the forums too. Just to make thing worse I got a soft mute on the mc server and my appeals didnt get accepted. I was pretty much cut off from communication from everyone on skittlemc that I didnt have added as a friend on discord. I decided to join another discord community and so I joined DoniBobes' discord server, and there is where I learnt a lot of lessons about stuff.

Doni's discord is a lot stricter on rules than skittle. Pretty much any drama or any swearing or non pg talk would get you a warning. 3 warnings got you a 24h mute, 4 warnings got you a 7d mute and 5 warning got you a permanent ban. There is one huge difference between the people on Skittle and the people on Doni's discord though. A lot of people on skittle just play the mc server for the sex and strip clubs and a lot of people on skittles discord are incredibly toxic and even racist and homophobic at points. A lot of people on Doni's discord chat there to escape their own reality which was most commonly bullying and depression. I made a lot of friends there and it was a great community. There were 2 people that I am gonna talk about. They both ended up being friends with me and both have stories that made me change as a person.

I got a dm one day from this girl who I wont mention the name of and when I didn't respond after a while she started spamming me with notifs. I ended up getting into an argument with her and calling her a bunch of thing I really regret. I do manage to be nicer to her and we start talking and become friends. But there was one thing she said that f*cked me up inside. I was calling her words and I didnt realize that words could harm people in many different ways. She said that she is used to the language I called her because she gets called it every day at school. I felt so bad that I spent the next hour talking to her about how sorry I was and I almost shed a tear because I was so rude to her and she still wanted to be my friend. I became better friends with her and she told me some information about her and that the reason that she gets called these things and gets bullied every day of her life both on the internet and in real life was because she had lung cancer. That killed me inside and I spent the next few hours talking to her about some personal stuff. The reason I am saying all of this was because that was when I realized how much of a bully I was being with my language and toxicity. Whenever I am about to say something on the internet I just think of her and then I refrain from saying any bad things.

I made friends with this guy on doni's discord who I also will not name. Everything was fine but I remember the first personal conversation we had was bout why he didn't like to be called a weirdo and how that is one of the only words that actually get to him. The reason is because he got bullied a lot as a kid, and the bullies tended to call him a weirdo because of his religious beliefs. The word just brings up unpleasant memories for him. I agree to keep this private (or if I kept his name anonymous I could talk about it) and we go on with our day. A few days later he gets banned from the discord and when I ask the staff member who banned him why he got banned and for proof of it they sent me a screenshot. Person 2 (who is over 18) was trying to get a 16 year old girl who was a staff member on Doni's discord to send pictures of herself to him. This was really messed up but then I looked into the chat and everyone was calling him a weirdo. I knew that Person 2 was on another account (ban evading) on the discord and I could only imagine how much it hurt to see all the people he though were his friends calling him the 1 word that hurt the most to him. I got in contact with him after his ban and talked to him and what he said really messed me up. He said that he had been going through some very hard times in his life and Doni's discord and the community on there was the only thing keeping him from trying to end it all. He said that after he got banned and saw everyone calling him those things he had attempted to end everything but it didn't work. The reason I am saying all of this stuff now is because I never realized how much 1 word could mean to someone and how they might be tempted to self harm after hearing someone call them that.

Pretty much what I found out was how much words meant to people and how words that someone says on the internet can have serious consequences. I have decided I am not going to be rude to anyone in the future on any form of communication.
I did end up getting banned on that discord so I just waited until I got unbanned on here. There is a lot more I want to say on this thread but I decided it was too personal and plus nobody would read it anyway because it would be too long.

I am very happy to be back and I want to thank MachineManiaIII for unbanning me on here as it means a lot to me because there forums are such a great community and I love everyone here :D . There have been a heck of a lot of changes here like new trainees, new layout of the forums, build competitions, a lot of drama that I wont talk about lol and new members of the community (like pretty much everyone on the mc server is new to me lmao). That is it for this thread. Thank you so much for anyone who actually read through that entire thing. ily all :D:);)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ[/QUOTE/
Welcome back, it's nice to see your name not crossed off anymore.

Reactions: BrokenDawn36146

SamGaming360

Registered Member
Reaction score

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Welcome Back, Hope To See You a Lot On Here!