Sick...

Arthurhawker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hello will try to get on as much as I can but I am currently sick with the Flu, so may not feel well enough to come on much for a few days... All my bones are killing I can barely move, just typing is straining.... So yeah if you dont see me with much activity that is why....

Reactions: CravingBanana

CB_skullTron

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hello will try to get on as much as I can but I am currently sick with the Flu, so may not feel well enough to come on much for a few days... All my bones are killing I can barely move, just typing is straining.... So yeah if you dont see me with much activity that is why....
But :,( dont be sick i need you here in the forums <>_<>

Arthurhawker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Aww get better....don’t want your money to gonto waste...but if something...happens to you...make sure your lawyer...transfers some of that money to me....
I just had to pay a lump sum of £800 to my credit card haha... scrapping all my debts bit by bit.... got none to spare currently ;P

iMemez

Registered Member
Reaction score
Feel bad, hope you get better. And it should be better if you don't reply the the replys because as you said typing is really hard for you. Hope you get through that .

Siruoha

Retired
Reaction score
I know I'm late. But, if your not better yet I hope you get better soon. Missing you in game and on the forums.